INSEAD is a private graduate business school with campuses sited in France, Singapore, and Abu Dhabi. INSEAD offers numerous different business degrees to include a full time program for the Masters of Business Administration or MBA as well as other master and doctoral programs.
INSEAD is one of the world’s principal business school permitting students to enter exchange programs from around the world. INSEAD is consistently ranked highly among business schools across the globe.
Distance MBA Programs: Global Executive MBA Program
The online MBA program at the school is one of the most culturally diverse programs in the world. Each year applicants from over 80 different countries come together to form the online MBA classes. The MBA program is dedicated to keeping each class as diverse as possible so that applicants have the opportunity to learn from the experiences of others. The INSEAD MBA program is also one of the shortest MBA programs currently available.
- Applicants can receive the same prestigious MBA award at a reduced rate
- Applicants have the ability to study where and when they please
- The Global Executive MBA Program offers a unique and diverse program of study that is seen as one of the most prestigious MBA awards available.
- The program uses extensive measures to accelerate your learning experience. Applicants who envision futures with general management will greatly benefit from this program that utilizes all of the following in order to improve leadership skills:
o Team activities
o Peer work shadowing
o Group couching
The cost of these MBA programs is € 100,500. This includes access to all academic materials, course work, the school’s library facilities, as well as additional charges.
There are scholarships and other financial assistance available for applicants that qualify. In most cases the individuals companies will sponsor them and pay for part of the program.
The duration of these programs normally lasts between 14-17 months with only 50-60 days needed away from work obligations. This is a very intense program that allows a maximum of 2 weeks for each module in order for applicants to graduate on time. Applicants should expect to spend at least 12-20 hours on course work a week.
- The applicant is required to have 3-5 years of professional management experience
- The applicant must submit their GMAT scores of submit the INSEAD EMBA test scores
- The applicant must supply at least two reference letters. These can be from previous academic instructors but preferably be from professional businesses and your current employer.
- The applicant must supply their previous transcripts.
- The applicants who speak English as their second language will be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- This MBA course is highly selective and intense. Applicants must be diligent, dedicated, and able to learn independently. They must also be able to meet all deadlines and keep in touch with their peers as well as supervisors.
- Applicants will have to travel to different countries as part of the Global Executive MBA program.