Arizona State University is a public research university with campuses located all throughout the state of Arizona. It currently stands as the largest populated university in the United States welcoming over 72,000 students annually. The Arizona State University sees its main campus in the metropolitan area surrounding Phoenix, Arizona. The Arizona State University is ranked very respectfully when compared to other universities and ranks high in student satisfaction.
The MBA Program: W.P. Carey Online MBA
The W.P. Carey Online MBA is the distance MBA program offered through the Arizona State University. The online MBA program is formatted to provide applicants with the opportunity to gain a master’s degree from a successful AACSB accredited school of business no matter where they reside in the world. The W.P. Carey Online MBA is delivered 100% online and leaves applicants with the same prestigious business degree they would receive if they were participating in traditional classes.
Areas of academic emphasis are:
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- The applicant will have the opportunity to study at their own pace in their own time with courses being open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The applicant has the luxury of choosing where and when they wish to study.
- The W.P. Carey Online MBA is ranked in the top three for distance MBA programs in the United States.
- The program focuses on one course at a time so that applicants never feel overwhelmed or have to juggle two to three different courses at the same time.
- Applicants have the luxury of starting classes in either January or August.
- The program only mandates one trip to the Arizona State University campus.
At the Arizona State University the MBA program takes a one course at a time attitude towards learning. They have found that applicants perform better when they only have to focus on one course at a time. The following courses are considered the core courses:
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Statistics for Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finances
- Organization Theory and Behavior
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Supply Management
Each of these courses counts towards 4 credit hours.
TheW.P. Carey Online MBA costs anywhere from $53,000-$62,000 depending on if the applicant is a domestic or an international applicant.
There are scholarships and financial assistance for those that qualify.
The online MBA program is designed to be completed within 21 months.
- The applicants must have an undergraduate degree.
- The applicants must supply previous academic transcripts. Ensure that your GPA is present on the transcripts.
- Applicants who speak English as their second language will be required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- The applicant must supply at least two references. The references should be professional business employers such as your current employer.
- The applicant will be required to write at least three entrance essays for the online MBA program.
- International applicants will have to supply copies of their Visa information.
The final deadline for the W.P. Carey Online MBA is the 26th of November.