The University of Glasgow is one of the oldest universities in the English speaking world and is one of the four ancient universities in Scotland. The university was originally founded in 1451 and has been consistently ranked positively. The University of Glasgow boasts an annual enrollment of over 23,000 students.
The MBA Scholarships: International MBA Scholarships
The University of Glasgow’s Adam Smith Business School is pleased to offer the limited availability of their International MBA Scholarships. These MBA scholarships are intended for international students enrolled at the University of Glasgow in their MBA Programs. At this time the University of Glasgow is able to provide up to five MBA scholarships to qualified applicants.
Award: These MBA scholarships award £5,000 to be put towards the total MBA course program fees.
Duration: These MBA scholarships are awarded once to be applied towards the maximum duration of the MBA program.
- These MBA scholarships are intended for international students.
- The applicants will have to show evidence of English language proficiency if they originate from countries where English is not their first language. Acceptable test scores will be required.
- The applicants are responsible for being in compliance with the terms of their visas at all times during the duration of their studies at the University of Glasgow.
- The applicants must have an outstanding academic background and applicants will be considered based on their overall application for admission. The applicant must be able to supply the university with copies of their previous academic transcripts and copies of any degrees that they have obtained.
- The applicant must provide at least two letters of recommendation from previous academic scholars.
- The applicant must supply a 500 word personal statement illustrating why they have chosen the University of Glasgow and why they have decided to participate in their MBA Program.
- The applicant must have accepted an offer to study at the University of Glasgow’s Business School in their Master of Business Administration program.
How to Apply:
Applicants that are interested in the MBA programs at the University of Glasgow must first submit an application for enrollment at the university and at the MBA program. The applicant is responsible for ensuring that the university receives all the appropriate documentation in order to render an informed decision. The appropriate documentation includes previous academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, English tests, and previous degrees.
Applications must be completed online and the applicant must state on their application that they wished to be considered for scholarships. In most cases all qualifying applicants will automatically be considered for scholarships.
Potential applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the online student portals at the University of Glasgow. Here potential applicants can track the progress of their applications and be informed immediately whether they were accepted into the program or not. It is also where potential applicants can change any information that they need to.
Deadline: The deadline for these MBA scholarships is the 1st of July. Additional deadlines are also applied towards applications.