The University of St. Gallen
The University of St. Gallen is a public research university situated in St. Gallen, Switzerland. The university was established in 1898 that provides outstanding business degrees. Despite being amongst the smallest schools located in Switzerland the University of St. Gallen offers one of the most prestigious MBA programs in the world. The University of St. Gallen sees an annual enrollment of over 7,600 students.
The MBA Scholarships
The University of St. Gallen offers many MBA scholarship opportunities. Applicants wishing to be considered for MBA scholarships must be nominated for the scholarships that they have applied for. Applicants must compose an exceptional personal essay that is no longer than 500 words illustrating why the applicant is undertaking the program, how they plan to apply their education, and why they are deserving of the MBA scholarship. A scholarship committee will review the scholarship and decide whether the applicant will be awarded a scholarship.
The MBA Scholarship Categories
- Challenge Scholarships
- Early Achiever Scholarships
- Women in Business Scholarships
- Outstanding Applicant Scholarships
- Expert Scholarships
- The Emerging Markets Scholarships
These MBA scholarships normally offer anywhere between CHF 10,000-30,000. These scholarships will take in the individual’s financial need as well as their previous academic history, and their leadership capabilities.
Requirements for Consideration:
- The applicant must write a personal essay for consideration.
- The applicant must provide strong professional credentials that demonstrate their exceptional leadership qualities.
- The applicant will have to undergo an interview.
- The applicant must have an upper second class or a first class honours degree.
- Applicants that are from countries where English is not their first language they will be required to submit language assessment scores.
- The applicant must have accepted a place of study at the university in a full time MBA program.
- The applicant must have obtained at least two years of practical experience in full time professional or managerial positions. Managerial experience may be substituted for not having honours.
- The applicant must submit their GMAT test scores.
- The applicant must be diligent, disciplined, and able to learn independently.
Additional MBA Scholarships
St. Gallen University Alumni Scholarships
Description: These scholarships are generously distributed to applicants who show potential to contribute to the future of the alumni community for the St. Gallen University. These applicants are expected to have contributed to networks such as sports associations, industry clubs, and various extra-curricular activities. Applicants have to be nominated for these MBA scholarships.
Award: These MBA scholarships award an amount of CHF 10,000 to be put towards the tuition fees for the program.
- The applicant must undergo an interview by a committee known as the Alumni Board.
- This is an invitation only scholarship
E Fellows MBA Scholarships
Description: These MBA scholarships are awarded to applicants who are members of the e-fellows.net or applicants that have attended the e-fellows MBA day.
Award: These MBA scholarships award an amount of CHF 10,000 to put towards tuition fees for the program.
- Applicants must be e-fellows members or have attended a special e fellow MBA day.