The University of Queensland is a public university situated in Queensland, Australia. The University of Queensland was founded in 1909 and has since been providing its students with the best educational opportunities available. The University of Queensland sees an annual enrollment of over 46,800 students.
The MBA Scholarships
The University of Queensland is pleased to be able to supply a limited number of MBA scholarship opportunities for qualified applicants.
UQ Business School International and Domestic MBA Scholarships
Description: This MBA scholarship opportunity is open to all applicants who wish to participate in the one year full time MBA program at the university’s business school.
Award: This MBA scholarship awards applicants with a 25% reduction on the total tuition fees for the program. International applicants might also be considered for an additional grant of $3000 to cover travel costs.
Duration: This MBA scholarship is intended for use in the one year full time MBA program.
- The applicant must maintain satisfactory academic progress and must maintain enrollment as a full time student participating in a MBA program.
- International applicants must maintain all the required responsibilities associated with their visas and must also submit language assessment scores if English is not their first language.
- The applicant must be in compliance with all the rules and regulations for the MBA program as well as the University of Queensland.
- All applicants have to maintain outstanding academics. If an applicant is unable to keep up academically or has to take a leave of absence from the program at any time, the scholarship will automatically be revoked by the University of Queensland.
How to apply : Applicants that are interested in applying for these scholarships must first obtain an offer of study from the University of Queensland. They must have submitted their application for a place in the one year MBA program. The applicant must meet all MBA requirements such as supplying:
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Language assessment scores
- Up to date CV detailing previous work experience in business and/or management.
- A personal statement that is a maximum of 1000 words that illustrates why the applicant is wishing to participate in the MBA program and how they think they will benefit the most from this program and scholarship opportunity.
- The applicant must supply at least two references who are either current managers or supervisors and one character reference.
Once all of the above documentation has been submitted then applicants will be asked to conduct interviews. Domestic applicants will be required to conduct face to face interviews while accommodations will be made for international applicants to participate in an interview over video conferencing such as Skype or through phone interviews. There are separate applications for the scholarship program that should be sent separately.
Deadline for MBA Scholarship Applications
All applicants that are wishing to be considered for one of these MBA scholarships are required to have all applications turned in before the deadline. The deadline for these applications is the 30th of November.