The University of Bath, School of Management is an international business school associated with the University of Bath. The University of Bath, School of Management is located in Bath, England. The school was founded in 1966 and is continuously ranked as one of the top business schools in the United Kingdom. The university offers a large variety of degree programs including their one year MBA program as well as their part time Executive MBA program.
Cost of the MBA Programs
The first thing that is important to establish with an MBA program is the cost an applicant will be expected to pay to participate in the program.
- For full time MBA programs the cost of the program would be £28,000.
- For part time MBA programs the cost of the program would be £28,000.
These prices include tuition fees as well as the costs of all of the course materials.
There are many funding options available at the school for both their full time and part time MBA programs. The MBA program at the University of Bath is an intense and rigorous postgraduate program that is designed for applicants that have several years of managerial experience that are looking to advance their careers.
Full Time MBA Scholarships
There are many different options for funding a full time MBA program. Below are some of the scholarships and the award amounts available for full time MBA programs. Each scholarship must follow the requirements listed in the next section and may also have additional requirements. It is the responsibility of the applicant to understand all the requirements.
- Dean’s MBA Scholarships for Excellence: £14,000
- Bath MBA UK/ EU Scholarships: £3,000
- Sulis Minerva: £3,000
Part Time or Executive MBA Scholarships
Below are some of the scholarships and the award amounts available for part time or Executive MBA programs. Each scholarship must follow the requirements listed in the next section and may also have additional requirements. It is the responsibility of the applicant to understand all the requirements.
- Women in Business MBA Scholarships: £8,000
- Third Sector Scholarships: £11,200
- Aquae Sulis MBA Scholarships: £4,500
Bursaries are available for those applicants who are not eligible to receive a scholarship or who were unsuccessful in obtaining a MBA scholarship.
- The applicant must have a minimum of three years of postgraduate managerial work experience
- The applicant must be a self-funded student.
- The applicants must submit a personal statement illustrating why they would be a good option for the MBA scholarships.
- The applicant must have accepted a place of study within the MBA program at the University of Bath.
- The applicant must submit their GMAT scores. To be considered for MBA scholarships the applicant must score a minimum score of 600 on the GMAT.
- The applicant must have an undergraduate degree with first class or upper second class honours. Candidates without a first degree will be considered if they have substantial and significant management experience.
- International applicants must show a proficiency in the English language. Applicants who speak English as their second language will have to undertake language assessments. Applicants must score a minimum of a 7 on the IELTS to be considered for MBA scholarships. The university offers language courses for applicants who fall below the minimum. These courses can be combined with the MBA program which will increase the duration of the program to 13 months in a full time MBA.