The Saïd Business School is an accredited educational business school associated with the University of Oxford. It is the center of learning for both graduate and undergraduate applicants wishing to study:
The university was founded in 1996 and is a newer business school. It is named after one of its most generous benefactor’s billionaire Wafic Saïd. The current dean of the school, Peter Tufano, spent 22 years as a faculty member of the prestigious Harvard Business School.
The MBA Scholarships
Applicants should begin to plan out how they intend to pay for their MBA programs. The MBA programs are designed in a way that is intense and that tends to cause them to be more expensive. There are many opportunities for qualified applicants to receive financial aid in the form of MBA scholarships at the university. Below is a look at some of the available MBA scholarships.
MBA Scholarships: What are MBA scholarships awarded for?
Saïd Business School Scholarships
There are an abundant amount of MBA scholarships that are awarded through the school as well as in affiliation with the Oxford University. Some of the following scholarships are awarded for:
- Academic Performance
- Highly qualified Female Candidates
- High Quality Candidates from Developing Countries
- Dean’s Scholarships for applicants from African countries
- Forte Fellowship Scholarship for Females
- Scholarships for New Zealand and Australia residents
- Skoll Scholarships Supporting Candidates with Interests in Social Entrepreneurship
Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship: These MBA scholarships are intended for individuals that are future leader material. The university awards five of these scholarships to potential individuals with a passion for leadership and a drive to tackle international issues.
- Award: The applicants will be awarded a fully funded scholarship once they have been accepted into the Oxford 1+1 MBA program.
o The applicant must be accepted into the Oxford 1+1 MBA program
o The applicant must have a strong character and be experienced and dedicated to pursuing a career path that addresses worldly issues.
- Deadline: At the moment this scholarships is closed. However, applications will be accepted again in August for the upcoming year.
Alumni Annual Fund Scholarship
- Description: The MBA scholarships are generated by funding provided from donations made by the alumni community. The university awards two scholarships annually for applicants that demonstrate a solid foundation in volunteer leadership.
- Award: This MBA scholarships awards applicants £5,000.
o The applicant has to demonstrate leadership qualities.
Clarendon Fund: Graduate Scholarships
- Description: The Clarendon Fund offers over 140 fully funded scholarships for applicants with excellent academic performance. These awards are given to applicants who are studying graduate level courses such MBA programs. These scholarships are awarded to the University of Oxford and their associated schools.
- Award: These scholarships cover the full expenses of the program that they are being applied to. They cover tuition and in some cases provide a grant for living expenses if the graduate qualifies.
o All students who apply to study at the university are automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Deadline: These scholarships will reopen in September for the upcoming academic year.