Summary: This article provides a look into some of the MBA scholarships offered at the Nottingham Business School.
The Nottingham Business School is an independent business school situated in Nottingham, England. The university is associated with the Nottingham Trent University which was established in 1992. The business school has been around since the 1980’s. The Nottingham Business School is renowned for providing excellent programs and offers degrees in every level of education.
MBA Scholarships: Early Bird Scholarships
Description: The Early Bird MBA Scholarship is available to applicants that are self-funded regardless of their country of origin. This MBA scholarship is intended for excellent applicants that show academic and personal merit. This MBA scholarship takes the following into account:
- The applicant’s previous educational achievements
- The applicant’s previous work experience and the progression or absence of updated work experience.
- The applicants value of application.
- The applicants overall potential to contribute to the program from a learning, personal, and business prospective.
Award: These MBA scholarships offer a limited amount of scholarships that will award a 50% reduction on tuition fees.
- The applicant must have been offered and accepted a place of study in a full time MBA program from the Nottingham Business School.
- The applicant must submit a 500 word personal statement or personal essay illustrating what they believe are the qualities of an exceptional leader and how they will contribute to the program and how the program will help them become leaders.
- The applicant must show that they are self-funding their own MBA programs and are hoping to be considered for the MBA scholarship.
- International applicants are welcome to apply. They must be in compliance with the terms of their visas at all times and must provide English language assessment scores if they do not speak English as their first language.
The deadlines for these scholarships are about to reopen. The upcoming deadlines for these scholarships are:
- 28th of February
- 25th of April
- 23rd of May
Applicants will still be considered despite the above set deadlines. The sooner the applicant submits their application the quicker the university can make a decision. These scholarships are not called Early Bird Scholarships for late appliers. The first to apply will be more likely to receive the award.
Even if applicants are denied their first round they can still be considered again depending on the upcoming Scholarships Panel Meetings.
How to Apply:
Applicants that are interested in applying for the MBA scholarships are encouraged to first apply for a place of study with the Nottingham Business School. Applicants will be responsible for ensuring that the school receives all the appropriate documents needed to help render a decision. Once the applicant has received an offer and accepted the offer to study at Nottingham Business School the applicant will then fill out a scholarship application.
These applications are called Early Bird because they award merit as well as the drive to get things done in a fashionably quick manner. The earlier the application the more chance for success.