This article provides information about MBA scholarships located at this institute.
The School: MIB School of Management
The MIB is an internationally recognized business school located within Trieste. The school was established in 1988 and offers numerous different degree programs for applicants all around the globe. The school offers both full time and part time programs in business and other management subject areas.
The MBA Programs at MIB
There are numerous different MBA programs offered at the school. The following MBA programs are accredited through the AMBA.
- International Business MBA Full Time and Part Time
- Executive MBA
- Management of Technology and Innovation Executive MBA
The cost of tuition fees at the MIB is EUR 25,000
Information about the MBA Scholarships
General MBA Scholarships
Scholarship Summary: The MIB strives hard to promote education in all its applicants and works to ensure that every outstanding applicants is awarded scholarship opportunities. These scholarships are awarded based on personal merit and the specified requirements determined by different corporations that sponsor most of these scholarships.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships offered through the MIB cover a maximum of 50% of the master program fees. These scholarships can be applied towards program fees as well as for living allowances and other expenses.
- Scholarships are emphasized for applicants that can demonstrate the following:
- Professional experience
- Knowledge of multiple languages
- Managerial skills
- Strong personal motivations
- Applicants must submit a scholarship application after they have been admitted into their study program of choice. Candidates should ensure that they turn in all of the required documentation needed for the school to make an informed decision.
- Applicants are required to submit a personal essay detailing their motivations.
- Applicants that meet all of these requirements are then offered the opportunity to take part in a selection test through the school.
Women’s MBA Scholarships
Scholarship Summary: These MBA scholarships are intended for female applicants that have demonstrated outstanding personal, professional, and academic merit. Applicants will have demonstrated their desire to promote themselves and other women in the business world. These scholarships are highly competitive and are based on merit.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships cover up to 50% of the program fees for the MBA programs that they are being applied for.
- Applicants must be females who have shown outstanding professional and academic merit.
- Applicants may be international or domestic students.
- Female applicants must write a personal essay about the different struggles that they have had to overcome as women in the business world.
Inspired Entrepreneurs MBA Scholarships
Scholarship Summary: This scholarship scheme is intended for applicants that show entrepreneurial promise. Applicants wishing to apply for these MBA scholarships should have had previous experience working with an entrepreneurial company or have aspirations to start their own companies.
Scholarship Award: These MBA scholarships offer awards up to 50% tuition reduction to be applied towards program fees. These scholarships will not cover the cost of living expenses or other expenses.
- Applicants must show entrepreneurial promise