The Melbourne Business School is a graduate business school associated with the University of Melbourne. The Melbourne Business School is located in Victoria, Australia. The school offers many different programs including their prestigious distance MBA programs. The Melbourne Business School was established in 1954 and sees an annual enrollment of over 800 applicants.
The MBA Scholarships
The Melbourne Business School is pleased to announce the availability of their MBA scholarships. These scholarships are intended for the full time distance MBA program at the Melbourne Business School. Every MBA applicant is automatically considered for a MBA scholarship. These MBA scholarships are intended to be intense.
List of MBA Scholarship Opportunities
Below is a brief list of some of the available MBA scholarships awarded through the Melbourne Business School
Dean’s International Management Scholarships
Description: This online MBA scholarship is intended for the highest qualified international applicants starting their online MBA programs. These scholarships are awarded for academic merit and management experience with international businesses’.
Award: Maximum award of $75,000 to be put towards tuition fees.
- Applicants must be international applicants
- Applicants must submit to an interview
Rupert Murdoch Fellowships
Description: These scholarships are intended for applicants that are interested in international business as well as demonstrate an ability to motivate and direct others.
Award: This award covers the full tuition and provides a stipend of $17,000.
- The applicant must commence a full time MBA program.
- Applicants must submit to two individual interviews
Description: This scholarship pays tribute to the founding fathers of the Melbourne Business School. It is intended for applicants that show leadership qualities and have impacted their home communities in a positive way.
Award: This scholarship awards $50,000 to be put towards tuition fees.
- The applicant must be a full time MBA applicant.
- The applicant must submit to an interview.
John Clemenger’s Memorial Scholarships
Description: This prestigious MBA scholarship is awarded in memory of John Clemenger who contributed to the development of Victoria and was a successful advertiser. The applicant must have an interest in different aspects of marketing.
Award: This scholarship awards a maximum of $25,000.
- The applicant must interview
- The applicant must have a successful academic history
HJ Heinz Scholarships
Description: This scholarship is awarded to full time MBA applicants that show leadership qualities and an interest in FMCG.
Award: This scholarship offers $16,000 to be put towards tuition fees.
- Applicants are required to maintain a good relationship with HJ Heinz during their studies. Applicants that comply are normally considered for postgraduate employment or internships.
- The applicants have to participate in two interviews.
Description: This scholarship is intended for applicants that hold passports in the region.
Award: This scholarship awards up to $25,000 to be put towards tuition fees.
- Applicants must hold a passport in the region.
Description: These scholarships are a reflection of the commitment to encouraging international diversity in the classroom.
Award: These scholarships award a maximum of $35,000 to be put towards tuition fees.
- Applicant must submit an essay illustrating what it means to be named a Regional Scholar.
- Applicants must be from the following countries:
- Middle East
- Eastern Europe
- South Asia
- Western Europe
- North America
- Central or South America