The Mannheim Business School
The Mannheim Business School is a public business school associated with the University of Mannheim. The Mannheim Business School is located in Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany. The school offers three prestigious international MBA programs:
- The Mannheim Master of Business Administration
- The Mannheim and TONGJI Executive MBA
- The ESSEC and Mannheim Executive MBA
The Mannheim Business School is renowned as the best German business school as well as is ranked respectably around the world. The business school is among the few business schools that has been awarded triple accreditation by the following:
The Mannheim Business School sees an annual enrollment of over 400 students.
The MBA Scholarships
There are many MBA scholarship opportunities available at the Mannheim Business School. Every year the Mannheim Business School offers a limited number of partially funded MBA scholarship opportunities. These MBA scholarships are intended for applicants that should outstanding leadership and academic qualities. All applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Professional reputation and background
- Excellent academic scores and progression
- High GMAT scores
- International business experience
- Social engagements
- Foreign language skills
The Mannheim Business School is committed to offering its MBA applicants the opportunity to fund their MBA programs. In addition to the scholarships listed below there are many other prestigious MBA scholarship opportunities available through the Mannheim Business School at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
The List of Difference MBA Scholarship Opportunities
Developing Countries MBA Scholarships: The business school is committed to bringing the most diversity into their MBA classrooms. These MBA scholarships are intended for applicants that are from developing countries.
Women in Business MBA Scholarships
Description: These prestigious MBA scholarships are intended for women in the business field. These scholarships are intended to promote the number of women in executive business positions. Female applicants who can provide professional achievements and academic excellence.
The Career Concept or Bildungsfonds
Description: These MBA scholarships are offered to outstanding applicants regardless of it they are domestic or international applicants. These scholarships cover the tuition fees for the MBA program as well as provide a stipend to cover living expenses. Many times international applicants are asked to have a school loan guarantee.
Applicants are also judged by their performance through the entire selection process that will contribute to whether they are awarded scholarships and the amount of the award.
- The applicant is required to undergo an interview.
- The applicant must have an upper second class or first class undergraduate degree.
- The applicant must submit a personal statement or essay illustrating the achievements they have accomplished in their private and business lives as well as their motivations for undertaking the program.
- The applicant must have accepted a place of study at the Mannheim Business School.
- The applicant is required to have at least two years of previous business experience to apply for the MBA program.
These MBA scholarships have a rolling admission policy so the opportunity to receive aid is increased the earlier the applicant applies for the program.