The Liverpool Business School is the business school department of the Liverpool John Moores University located in Liverpool, England. The Liverpool Business School offers a variety of different degree programs including their prestigious Executive MBA program. The Liverpool Business School enrolls over 5000 applicants annually.
The MBA Program at Liverpool Business School
The Master of Business Administration programs at the Liverpool Business School are specifically designed for applicants with a minimum of two years of practical managerial or business experience in either public or private sectors. The MBA program at Liverpool Business School is dedicated to bringing out the best in its applicants.
The programs are driven by research and practical training that allows applicants to gain an invaluable insight into the world of managing. Electives are presented so that each applicant has the opportunity to customize their own educations. The Liverpool Business School offers three different types of MBA programs for qualified applicants:
- The Liverpool MBA: This program focuses on leadership and management skills and how they are applied to business.
- The Football Industries MBA: This unique MBA program focuses on business, professionalism, and marketing surrounding football. This MBA program is offered by the Football Industry Group.
- The Finance and Management MBA: This MBA program focuses on leadership skills and specializes in focusing on business finances.
All of these MBA programs are offered as full time or part time programs.
The school has many different options available for funding their MBA programs. Below is an overview of some of the available programs.
Paul Roy MBA Student Scholarships: Description: This is a scholarship founded by alumni Dr. Paul Roy. Dr. Paul Roy established this MBA scholarships in order to help applicants meet their leadership potential. Award: This MBA scholarship covers the full cost of tuition for the MBA program.
o Applicants must be full time Liverpool MBA or Finance and Management MBA.
o The applicant must demonstrate good managerial skills and an impressive business background.
o Applicants that have overcome some type of personal challenge are especially encouraged to apply.
- Deadline: July.
MBA Study Awards
- Description: This MBA scholarship is open to domestic applicants that are registered in an MBA program from the school.
- Award: This MBA scholarship offers £3000 to be put towards covering tuition.
o All applicants are considered for these awards.
- Deadline: September.
MSc Study Awards
- Description: This award is open to domestic applicants that are participating part time or full time in a MSc Program taught at the business school.
- Award: This award offers £3000 to be put towards program fees.
- Requirements: Applicants are automatically considered for these awards.
- Deadline: September.
Postgraduate Progression Award
- Description: This award is intended for current undergraduates that are considering progressing into postgraduate studies at the Liverpool Business School.
- Award: This MBA scholarship awards a 20% reduction on program fees.
o Applicants must be undergraduates at the Liverpool University.
o The applicant must not have started their postgraduate degrees.