The School: Lancaster University Management School
The Lancaster University Management School is the business school of the Lancaster University. The school is located in Lancaster, United Kingdom. The school was established in 1964 and provides many prestigious programs. This business school is one of the two business schools in the UK to be awarded a 6 star rating in research. The Management School sees an annual enrollment of over 3000 students.
The Management School is pleased to announce the limited availability of MBA scholarships. The intent of these scholarships is to education the leaders of tomorrow. The school is offering six different MBA scholarship opportunities.
All of the MBA scholarships are offered as merit based scholarships. Applicants are allowed to apply for as many of the following MBA scholarships as they wish though they will only be awarded one scholarship.
Lancaster MBA High Potential Scholarships
Description: This MBA scholarship is awarded to applicants that demonstrate outstanding leadership skills from their previous careers as well as their personal lives. Currently there are five of these scholarships available.
Award: Depending on the applicant these scholarships can award a minimum of £6,500 and up to £26,000.
Requirements: The applicant must prepare a short three slide presentation using PowerPoint that can easily be uploaded. The presentation must demonstrate your leadership skills, strengths and weaknesses, and how the program will help you become a better leader.
The Lancaster MBA Director Scholarship
Description: This MBA scholarship is for candidates that reside in the UK.
Award: The minimum amount awarded for these scholarships is £5,000.
Requirements: Applicants must submit a presentation illustrating when they feel they have been their most successful and the principles they obtained from the experience.
Lancaster MBA Scholarship for Women
Description: This scholarship is intended for female applicants.
Award: The minimum amount awarded for these scholarships is £3,000.
- The applicant must create a presentation illustrating the challenges they have had to overcome in business to become effective leaders.
Lancaster MBA Regional Scholarship
Description: All MBA applicants are considered.
Award: This award grants up to £3,000
- Applicants must have an understanding of how their MBA program is going to contribute to their career achievements.
- The applicant must supply a description of unique skills or attributes that set the applicant apart from the rest of their peers.
- These scholarships are awarded on rolling basis the earlier applicants apply the more of a chance to receive a scholarship.
Lancaster MBA Open Scholarships
Description: These scholarships are awarded to applicants that demonstrate a certain level of financial need.
- The applicant must prepare a PowerPoint that will cover their reasons for the financial need as well as a description of why they deserve the award and what the MBA program will do for them personally and professionally.
- Applicants will have to undergo an interview and may have to provide proof of financial hardship.
Each of these different programs have different deadlines. Many offer MBA scholarships on a rolling basis. Scholarships are normally offered at the same time an applicant receives their offer to study.