The School: Australian School of Business
Australian School of Business is a public business school associated with the University of New South Wales located in New South Wales, Australia. There are over 42 different business programs available at the Australian School of Business. The Australian School of Business sees an annual enrollment of over 12,000 students.
The Australian School of Business offers a variety of different MBA scholarships for full time, executive, and online MBA programs.
Community Spirit Scholarships
Description: This MBA scholarship is awarded for full time applicants. There are multiple MBA scholarships available for qualified applicants.
Award: These scholarships award anywhere between $10,000 and $25,000.
- These scholarships are awarded to applicants that have business experience
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership qualities and an international business perspective.
Description: These scholarships are intended for full time MBA applicants. These scholarships are intended for diverse applicants.
Award: These MBA scholarships award up to $25,000.
Duration: These scholarships last for a maximum duration of the full time MBA program.
- Applicants have to be full time MBA applicants
- Applicants that are females, work in nonprofit sectors, applicants returning to the workforce, or are Torres Strait Islanders and Aboriginal applicants are highly encouraged to apply as they will be shown preference.
Excellence MBA Scholarships
Description: These full time MBA scholarships are awarded to applicants that can demonstrate academic and professional excellence. There are numerous Excellence MBA Scholarships available for qualified applicants.
Award: This MBA scholarship awards a maximum of $25,000 to be put towards the tuition in a full time MBA program.
Broadleaf Capital International MBA Scholarships
Descriptions: This MBA scholarship is intended for full time candidates that are interested in pursuing positions related to corporate governance and risk management. Only one Broadleaf Capital International scholarship is awarded annually.
Award: This scholarship awards a maximum of $10,000 to be put towards tuition fees.
- The applicant must be specializing in corporate governance or risk management.
- The applicant must be accepted into the full time MBA program and may be of any residency.
Sir. Walter Scott Scholarships
Description: These prestigious MBA scholarships are intended for full time candidates that demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities as well as integrity and work well in a team setting. Only one of these prestigious scholarships is available annually.
Award: This scholarship awards $12,500 – $25,000 depending on the personal financial needs of the applicants.
- The applicants have to be a full time MBA applicant
- The applicants must be Australian.
Andrew Thyne Reid’s MBA Scholarship
Description: This MBA scholarship is intended to be used towards the executive MBA program at the Australian Business School. These scholarship are awarded to applicants that work for charities and other nonprofit organizations.
Award: This scholarship awards up to o$12,500 annually.
- The applicant must have experience working for charities or other nonprofit organizations
- The applicant must be a participant in the part time or executive MBA program at the school.
- The applicant must be a part of the Strategic Management program and are Australian residents.