The University of Sheffield is a public research university located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. The university gained its Royal Charter in 1905. The University of Sheffield is considered on the of earliest red brick universities in the United Kingdom. The university is a part of many prestigious research councils and has been ranked highly amongst the most prestigious universities in the entire world.
The MBA Scholarships
The University of Sheffield is pleased to announce the availability of 25 international MBA scholarships, as well as alumni scholarships, and two fully funded MBA scholarships for UK students. All of these MBA scholarships are intended to be applied towards a full time MBA program at the University of Sheffield.
25 International MBA Scholarships: The University of Sheffield is pleased to be able to offer 25 MBA scholarships for deserving international students. These scholarships are intended to help cover the program course fees associated with the full time MBA program. These scholarships are awarded on a merit basis.
Award: The International MBA Scholarships are broken down into the following categories.
- Applicants from India- 5 scholarships valued at £2,000 each
- Applicants from the Americas- 5 scholarships valued at £2,000 each
- Applicants from Africa- 5 scholarships valued at £2,000 each
- Applicants from Pakistan- 5 scholarships valued at £2,000 each
- Applicants from the Middle East or Far East- 5 scholarships valued at £2,000 each
Eligibility: The applicant must have high honours in previous academic endeavors. They must have completed their degrees in at least the top 25% of their class. The applicant must have received an offer to study at the University of Sheffield’s MBA program. The applicant must show proficiency in the English language. The applicant needs to be have good communication and leadership skills.
Deadline: The deadline for the international scholarships are subject to different deadlines. It is the responsibility of the applicant to check with their countries individual deadlines.
University of Sheffield’s Alumni Scholarships: The University of Sheffield is proud of its alumni and wishes to offer their undergraduate alumni with MBA scholarships should they choose to remain at the university to complete their MBA programs.
Award: The scholarships awards applicants with a £1,000 to be put towards course program fees.
Eligibility: The applicants must be an alumni that finished their undergraduate degree at the University of Sheffield and have chosen to complete their MBA program at the University of Sheffield.
2 Fully Funded MBA Scholarships-UK Applicants: The University of Sheffield is pleased to be able to offer its domestic applicants with an opportunity to receive fully funded scholarships for their prestigious MBA program. These scholarships are awarded based off of merit.
Award: The University is offering 2 individual scholarships that will cover the complete program fees for the MBA program.
- The applicant must be a domestic student from the United Kingdom that has received academic honours or academic excellence. These applicants are expected to have graduated at least the top 25% of their classes.
- The applicant must have received an invitation to study at the university in the MBA program.
- The applicant must have residency in the United Kingdom. This scholarship is not open to applicants outside of the United Kingdom.